Sr. Human Resources Analyst
NBC UniversalBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
It's all about the data. If you love living in the metrics, process driven and are exceptionally organized, consider joining Fandango as a Sr. HR Analyst. A Customer Service mindset will be critical to your success in this role.
Reporting to our Sr. Manager, Human Resources our Sr. HR Analyst will provide general HR support and have the opportunity to serve the business in an impactful way. Day-to-day duties center on the inputting of HR Data to the appropriate systems and generate ad hoc reporting and dashboards for the HR team. This role will utilize analytical tools to collect and studying information related to recruiting, management strategies and strategic workforce planning objectives.
• Inputs all employee data into SAP for all of our domestic and international employee population throughout the entire course of the employment lifecycle and any company cyclical programs such as bonus and merit planning. This includes but is not limited to data entry into our HRIS system SAP, our Performance Management and all other HR data systems in place.
• Continuously audit, improve and verify data integrity by reviewing and evaluating data and processes for potential improvement.
• Provides analytical support and data analysis on projects and human resources metrics by gathering information from available resources such as new employee and exit surveys, turnover data, and employee opinion surveys, to develop dashboards and ad-hoc reporting. This includes but is not limited to, our quarterly HR/Organizational Dashboards, reported by location, to assist location and leadership monitor and evaluate trends as well as scheduling data collection events via our performance management tool.
• Create, run, maintain and distribute routine and ad hoc reports. Propose and develop reporting and analyses that empower our management and employees to make more informed business decisions.
• Work with various other HR and Non HR functional areas (such as Payroll, HRC, Benefits) to ensure processing is moving along efficiently.
• Assist with various HR projects/events as necessary
The successful candidate should have demonstrated skills in the following: interpersonal, approachability; project management; problem solving/analysis; ethical conduct; strong communication (oral and written); ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment; professional aptitude; dependability; data base management; ability for multi-tasking and adaptability in an aggressive growth and fast paced environment. Ability to follow established guidelines, meeting quality and quantity standards, demonstrate good decision making and planning skills, and be detail oriented.
• Bachelor's degree and 5 years experience in data analysis, database maintenance required or a combination of education, training and/or experience that provides an equivalent background required to perform the work of the class
• Experience working with an HRIS, ideally SAP system preferred
• Working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines, to include, but not limited to, service center excellence; federal and state respective employment laws; employee relations