Spring Paid Intern - Dreamworks TV HR
NBC UniversalGlendale, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
DreamWorks Animation Television seeks an Intern for the Human Resources Department in Glendale, CA. Intern will assist in daily activities, gaining a basic understanding of Human Resources policies and procedures.
This role involves upkeep of the department's databases and trackers, compiling reports, assembling exit packets, assisting with employee events and basic office organizational tasks. Intern will gain hands-on experience in each step of the employee process, along with experience in a fast-paced creative environment. Intern will work closely with each member of the HR team, and gain exposure to both production and overhead departments.
• Pursuing an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at a College/University (or equivalent), or be a recent graduate (within six months of graduation date)
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Ability to commit 12 weeks to the internship and work onsite in Glendale, CA
• Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
• Ideal candidate would have experience with Gmail, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Candidate should possess strong communication and organizational skills.
• Desired skills include exposure to SAP or other HRIS software and knowledge of employee law.
• Current class standing of Junior or above (or equivalent)