Spring Paid Intern - Advertising Sales
NBC UniversalSan Francisco, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
The NBCUniversal Advertising Sales business has been united as one, seamless portfolio with a powerful ability to amplify an advertiser's message and reach the right consumer in precise, targeted ways. With two broadcast networks (English and Spanish language), 15 cable properties and more than 50 digital properties, advertisers can build ideas around their brands that leverage our unparalleled range and diversity of networks, channels and digital platforms.
Internship Opportunities Commonly Available Include (but are not limited to):
• Client Partnerships
• Digital Partnerships
Daily responsibilities and projects may include (but are not limited to):
• Supporting sales planning and Account Services management from learning to build media plans to assisting with inventory and quality assurance checks
• Create effective and efficient targeting segments for social media campaigns
• Collaborate with marketing team to develop custom presentations for clients
• Assist with ideating multi-platform marketing solutions
• Develop insightful and actionable research used in setting sales strategy
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
• Needs to be able to work on-site in San Francisco, CA
Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit.
Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by November 1, 2019.
Spring Program Dates: January – May 2020
• Desired Backgrounds: Advertising, Sales, Marketing, Economics or Business, with a desire to learn about different areas of the Advertising field
• Desired Characteristics: Strong written and oral communication skills, organized, detail oriented, team player
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite is strongly recommended
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, SPSS, or other tools is a preferred.
• Previous internship experience or on-campus leadership