Spring Intern - Television
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Internship Opportunities Commonly Available Include (but are not limited to):
• Legal/Business Affairs
• Consumer & Market Intelligence (Audience Analysis)
• Digital Operations
• Music Affairs
• Program Research
• UX/UI & Digital Design
• Digital Video
• Graphic Design
• Social Media/Marketing
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Needs to be able to work on-site in Los Angeles, California (Universal City, CA)
• Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit
• Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by November 1, 2018
• Spring Program Dates: January – May 2019.
• Desired Backgrounds: Journalism, Production, Public Relations/ Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design, Social Media, English, Digital Media, Business, Research
• Desired Characteristics: Strong written and oral communication skills, organized, detail oriented, team player
• Previous internship experience or on-campus leadership
Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit.
Please note: NBCUniversal prohibits interns from participating in any other internship programs while employed by NBCUniversal without written permission from the Vice President, Talent Acquisition and Campus Programs, or her successor or designee.
Recent graduates will not be eligible for this program.