Spring Intern - Filmed Entertainment
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Universal Filmed Entertainment Group is part of NBCUniversal.
When looking at the overall landscape of the Film division, Universal Filmed Entertainment Group includes five distinct business functions that each touches a key segment in the overall lifecycle of a film release. These include Filmed Content (Universal Pictures – Production & Marketing), Film Distribution (Theatrical & Home Entertainment), Non-Theatrical (Animated TV, Consumer Products, Interactive/Games, Franchise Management), Digital (Fandango), and Film Corporate functions that supports these businesses. Universal Filmed Entertainment Group is headquartered in Universal City, CA with offices across the globe.
Internships may include (but are not limited to):
• Brand Marketing
• Digital Marketing
• International Marketing and Distribution
• Customer Marketing
• In-Theatre Marketing
• Product Development and Strategy
• Field Promotions
• Film Finance/ Accounting
• Music Business Affairs
• Global Communications
• Partnerships and Licensing
• Physical Production
• Analytics and Planning
• Strategic Planning and Forecasting
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Needs to be able to work on-site in New York City, New York
• Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit
• Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by November 2, 2018
• Spring Program Dates: January 14– May 10 2019.
• Desired Backgrounds:
• Desired Characteristics: Previous work experience in an office environment. Previous internship experience.