Spring Intern - Corporate
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Corporate Internships Spring 2019 - West Coast (Los Angeles)
Internships may include (but are not limited to):
• Labor Relations
• Government Affairs
• Corporate Communication (Graphic Design, Publicity)
• Corporate Diversity Programs
• Corporate Strategy & Business Development
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Needs to be able to work on-site in Los Angeles, CA
• Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit
• Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by November 2, 2018
• Spring Program Dates: January 14– May 10 2019.
• Desired Backgrounds:
Diversity & Inclusion
• Desired Characteristics: Previous work experience in an office environment. Previous internship experience.