Spring Intern - Ad Sales
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The NBCUniversal Advertising Sales business has been united as one, seamless portfolio with a powerful ability to amplify an advertiser's message and reach the right consumer in precise, targeted ways. With two broadcast networks (English and Spanish language), 15 cable properties and more than 50 digital properties, advertisers can build ideas around their brands that leverage our unparalleled range and diversity of networks, channels and digital platforms.
Internships may include (but are not limited to):
• Strategic Planning
• Research & Analytics
• Client Partnerships
• Digital Partnerships
• Ad Operations
Daily responsibilities and projects may include (but are not limited to):
• Supporting sales planning and Account Services management from learning to build media plans to assisting with inventory and quality assurance checks
• Create effective and efficient targeting segments for social media campaigns
• Collaborate with marketing team to develop custom presentations for clients
• Assist with ideating multi-platform marketing solutions
• Develop insightful and actionable research used in setting sales strategy
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Needs to be able to work on-site in New York, NY
• Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit
Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by November 2, 2018
Spring Program Dates: January – May 2019
• Desired Backgrounds: Advertising, Sales, Marketing, Economics, Operations Research or Business, with a desire to learn about different areas of the Advertising field
• Desired Characteristics: Strong written and oral communication skills, organized, detail oriented, team player
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite is strongly recommended.
• Previous internship experience or on-campus leadership
The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer diversity of opportunities, with unique internships across our iconic portfolio of brands. Through unparalleled access to the best in the business, hands-on training & one-of-a-kind networking events, our interns have the chance to influence change. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy; they shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology. Here you can go far.