NBC UniversalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/23/2021 6:59:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Segment Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Segment Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Segment Producer?
Full Time Job
Segment Producer, All in With Chris Hayes
All In with Chris Hayes is looking for an experienced Segment Producer to join their team.
include, but will not be limited to:
• All aspects of producing & writing daily television segments, including research & reporting.
• Finding and determining the video, sound & graphic elements for assigned segments.
• Communicate story development with senior producers.
• Work in a control room environment during airing of live segment.
• When warranted, field produce segments.
• Take part in editorial planning.
• Pitch story ideas.
• Strong production, writing and storytelling skills.
• Intimate knowledge of American politics and cable news television genre.
• Strong research and reporting skills.
• 5 years of experience in some form of journalism required (i.e. cable or network news, website, newspaper).
• Experience producing live cable television is preferred
• Candidate should be able to deal with daily script deadline pressure
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered.
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news
• Must be willing to work in NYC
• Possess ability to develop story ideas, research, and plan segments.
• Ability to "book" guests, and work with graphics and video elements. Exceptional editorial skills:
• Ability to recognize stories with high potential for provocative, compelling television.
• Knowledge of current events, politics and pop culture. Up to date on periodicals, including Op-Eds.