Paid Intern - Marketing
NBC UniversalBeverly Hills, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
Marketing Intern (Fandango360 & Brand Activation)
Fandango seeks a Marketing Intern to support two units within marketing: Fandango360 & Brand Activation. This includes working with Fandango's proprietary Data Management Platform (DMP). The ideal candidate will exhibit strong attention to detail, have a passion for digital movie marketing, and possess an eagerness for continued learning. This role is ideal for a candidate looking for hands-on experience in digital marketing, especially within the entertainment industry.
• Support digital marketing campaign execution across social, programmatic, and search channels.
• Assist the team in designing and building presentations/documents for client meetings, pitches, and campaign recaps.
• Create and edit documents for internal and external purposes. Support 360-related projects as needed.
• Brand Activation & Ticketing:
• Assist with Marketing Promotions across studio, exhibition, gift cards and 3rd party programs
• Assist in the coordination of marketing promotions including: GWP/FanAlert/Sweeps
• Managing Project Timelines
• Gathering Creative Assets and Deliverables
• Assist with creation of Studio Wrap Reports and Monthly Review Reports
• Creating PowerPoint Decks
• Gathering Screen Shots and Metrics
• Work directly with Marketing Coordinator on execution and report into Marketing Director
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree in progress
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits) (rising sophomore, junior, or senior)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Must be able to work on-site in Beverly Hills, CA
• Must be available during our program: June 3 – August 9, Monday – Friday, about 9am-6pm, approximately 40 hours/week, for 10 weeks
• Internship positions are paid and do not require school credit
• Recent graduates will not be eligible
Follow our Fandango Intern IG page @fandangointerns
• Excellent PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
• Strong understanding of performance marketing and related KPIs
• Experience with Facebook, AdWords, and other digital marketing platforms is a plus
• Proficient in Outlook