Intern - HR & Campus Program
NBC UniversalSingapore, SG
Part Time Unpaid Internship
• Support the end to end HR operations processes (i.e. on and off-boarding), prepare new hire and leavers' files, checklists, forms and letters.
• Work with relevant support teams and liaise with wider HR team on employee related changes and communications (first and last day triggers).
• Data administration and basic reporting. Tracking and monitoring employee related changes.
• Be responsible for preparing and updating all internal communication via noticeboards and internal / local sites (i.e. Wave page). Keep the internal online events calendar and documents/forms for SEA on Wave updated.
• General support and administration of HR ops activities i.e., Administration and support in maintaining employee records, including letter preparation, changes in contract and letters distribution, generation of letters for various requests (i.e. visa, employment certification).
• Assist Campus Program Manager in social media campaigns and planning, recruitment of interns, participate in career fairs and working on campus related projects
The intern will be exposed to and gain an understanding of everything from HR Operations, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations, Reward, Benefits, Payroll and Campus Program Planning & Management.