Intern - Customer Service
NBC UniversalBeverly Hills, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
• Initially shadow the corporate escalations team across all of the products that we support at a tier 3 level.
• Assist in resolving customer issues that have been escalated to the corporate level.
• Help manage some of our smaller products, such as Fandango Rewards and FanShop, at a customer service operational level which is typically done at the call center.
• Shadow our project manager to gain a broader view of the department.
• Demonstrate clear communication skills in a positive and courteous manner.
• Ability to multi-task and have a strong grasp on time management.
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is a must.
• Keep accurate records and correspondence with customers. Analyze information from multiple systems to determine the best course of action.