Call Center Trainer - Golfnow
NBC UniversalOrlando, FL
Full Time Job
As a Golfer Care Trainer , you will help teach, train and equip a team of energetic, reliable individuals to deliver extraordinary service to every Golfer they touch. You will be integral in designing training programs to develop our staff into subject matter experts within the walls of GolfNow. If you have a desire to train and equip others and help maintain a culture of knowledge, this is the job for you.
• Design and develop training programs for new processes and procedures, business initiatives and roles within the Golfer Care Team.
• Create and conduct continuing education courses for best practices, professional development, and career advancement.
• Design and maintain internal training materials within Knowledgebase, Litmos and Confluence.
• Understand and know all Golfer Care Team policies to create the most effective training program and materials.
• Consult with Golfer Care Team Managers, Supervisors, Coaches and Quality Assurance team to assess and determine training needs.
• Facilitate role playing, testing and certification of Specialist.
• Periodically evaluate and refine training programs and materials.
• Assess training effectiveness by established KPIs.
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Business Administration, Education, Human Resources or a related field
• 1-3 years of prior training or teaching experience, including curriculum creation
• 1-3 years of formal customer service or call center training experience
• Ability to design and create training in a variety of forms: e-learning, workshop, classroom, etc.
• Ability to select appropriate training methods based on topic, timing and priority
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Self-motivator and self-starter
• Well organized with great attention to detail
• Exceptional time management skills
• Able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
• Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
• Adaptable to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite