Fall Intern - Owned Stations & Affiliates
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2018 7:42:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Owned Stations & Affiliates jobs in New York-NY
Search all Fall Intern - Owned Stations & Affiliates postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Intern - Owned Stations & Affiliates? Owned Stations & Affiliates, Fall Internship (NJ & NY)
Producers, reporters, engineers, financial analysts, photographers, salespeople, editors, research directors, promotions writers… these are just some of the opportunities that await you at the NBC Owned Television Stations division of NBCUniversal. Our division is comprised of 10 television stations in many of the biggest markets in the country bound together by the mission to produce and deliver compelling unique local news, information and entertainment programming across multiple platforms in the communities we serve.
With a commitment to win and the resources to do it, great things are happening at the NBC Owned Stations. Our company leaders are big believers in local TV and the contributions our stations can make to the larger company. From our thriving newsrooms committed to enterprise journalism, to our sophisticated technical operations dedicated to delivering the highest quality content to our viewers, to our advertising relationships with clients large and small, there has never been a better time to work in the NBC Owned Stations division.
Internships may include (but are not limited to):
• Studio Production
• Field Production
• Daytime Talk/Interview Programming
• Research & Strategy
• Consumer and Investigative Unit
• Sales Marketing
• Local Media
Desired Backgrounds: Journalism (News, Sports, Spanish News), Television Production, Broadcasting, Studio Operations, Marketing & Advertising
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JUNE 15, 2018
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Must be able to work on-site in Fort Lee, NJ or New York, NY
• Previous work experience in an office environment
• Previous internship experience This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.