Fall Intern - NBC Entertainment
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
NBC Entertainment, which has earned more Emmy Awards than any network in television history, is dedicated to developing and scheduling programming for the network's alternative, primetime, late-night and daytime schedules."NBC's roster of legendary scripted series includes critically acclaimed comedies The Office and 30 Rock as well as award-winning dramas This is Us, Law & Order: SVU, and Friday Night Lights."Internship Opportunities Commonly Available: • Casting• Digital – Business Development• Digital – Social Media Marketing• Digital – Production• Music Services (non-production, Music Business majors preferred)• Photography (non-production, post-production editing focus)• Publicity/ PR (PR/ Communication majors preferred)• Market Research/ Data Analytics• Syndication Sales (Sales, Marketing, Microsoft Excel expertise)Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit. Please address your cover letter to the Campus 2 Career Internship Program.
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship (CPT-seeking candidates not accepted)
• Must be able to work at 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY
RECENT GRADUATES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM.
**Please note: NBCUniversal prohibits interns from participating in any other internship programs while employed by NBCUniversal without written permission from the Vice President, Talent Acquisition and Campus Programs, or her successor or designee.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JUNE 15th, 2018.
• Previous work experience in an office environment
• Previous internship experience