Fall Intern - Digital Design
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
NBC ENTERTAINMENT – DIGITAL DESIGN FALL 2018 INTERNSHIP (New York)
The Digital Design Intern is an integral part of the NBC Entertainment Digital Design Team. They will be treated as a junior designer and will be expected to be an active participant in the department.
- Social Design, Motion & Visual Design, Responsive/Adaptive Design, and Marketing Campaign design skills are highly required.
- Strong Working Knowledge of Adobe CC, not just Photoshop/Illustrator, but also including After Effects and Premiere are required. (Vector manipulation, photo editing, Photoshop manipulation, animation, video editing, and typography layout are all crucial parts of the role)
- Strong working knowledge of social platforms: Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and Instagram.
- Core understanding of designing for Mobile, Social and emerging digital platforms required (which could include app design, EST work, web design, VR, etc)
- Education in Motion, Visual or Interactive Design for Digital is required.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JUNE 15th, 2018.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship (CPT-seeking students not accepted)
- Must have flexible schedule with at least three (3) to five (5) days of availability. This is a full-time internship role.
- Be able to work at 30 Rockefeller Plaza in New York City, NY