Dreamworks Feature - Artistic Recruiter
NBC UniversalGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
In this fast-paced role, you will be responsible for the following:
• Using a combination of recruiting techniques to network, pipeline, creatively evaluate, present, offer, and close top-tier talent.
• Providing full life cycle recruiting services to Feature Animation Production and other areas of business as needed such as Shorts, Trailers, Special Projects, and Theme Park Productions.
• Identifying and assessing passive candidates and building pools of talent in advance of need.
• Creating and utilizing a recruiting database for sourcing and tracking candidates.
• Being a subject matter expert for hiring managers in review and interview processes.
• Developing strong relationships with hiring managers, candidates, production staff, HR, and department managers to keep them informed and engaged in hiring processes. Becoming a trusted partner.
• Organizing multiple hiring managers, volume of positions and candidates, and multiple outreach & sourcing efforts.
• Serving as a DreamWorks Ambassador in all facets of the role and providing excellent candidate experience.
• Developing a deep understanding of DreamWorks culture, process, craft, and goals and using this knowledge to create compelling messages to represent this to the industry and new talent.
• Providing solutions to drive and innovate processes for outreach and full recruitment cycle from sourcing to hiring.
• Help represent DreamWorks at conferences, festivals, educational institutions, and industry events.
• Identify new ways to source candidates and influence next generation talent.
• At least 3 years working in the Animation, VFX or Game Industry with Artists/Technologists OR at least 3 years working in Recruitment.
• Interested candidatea must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Glendale, CA
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (preferred)
• Understanding of Animation / VFX / Games roles such as previsualization/layout, modeling, surfacing, rigging, animation, effects, lighting, etc.
• Experience working in Animation / VFX / Games production roles as an artist or in production management is a plus for this position.
• Flexibility for occasional travel.
• Experience with sourcing inclusive and diverse talent of all levels from entry level to senior.
• Passion for recruitment and animation
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Sense of urgency
• Outcome driven
• Embrace openness and collaboration
• Active listening ability, confidence speaking with people of varied experience levels and backgrounds, able to navigate ambiguity and change in positive proactive manner.
• Google Suite knowledge, ATS/CRM experience a plus.