Intern - Post Editor
NBC SportsOrlando, FL
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Part of the NBC Sports Group family, Golf Channel is a multimedia, golf entertainment and services company based in Orlando, Fla. In addition to its high-quality news, instruction and original programming, Golf Channel is home to more live golf than all other networks combined. Our coverage includes PGA TOUR, LPGA Tour, NCAA National Championships, The Open, Olympics and a slate of other worldwide tours and events. Golf Channel continues to connect the world to golf through a wide array of digital and lifestyle services including: Golf Channel Digital platforms, GolfNow, GolfAdvisor.com, Golf Channel Academy instructional facilities and Golf Channel Amateur Tour.
• Learn and train with our staff editors and supervisors. This will include basic editing techniques.
• Observe editors on different projects to enhance the knowledge of editing style and skills.
• Work on assigned editing projects and get up to speed with our Avid editing systems.
• Learn to use Avid UX (MAM/PAM) search tools.
• Learn Avid interplay.
• Be able to perform simple edits at the end of internship on your own.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Have non-linear editing experience (AVID Preferred)
• Pursuing a degree in Communications/Film is preferred
• Must be people oriented
• Must possess ability to work under time restraints and deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal & communications skills required
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude
• Willing to work flexible hours including holidays, nights, and weekends
• Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered (note job #: )
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice (if applicable)