Digital Sales Planner and Administrator
National GeographicLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Who we need
National Geographic Partners are looking for a Digital Ad Sales Planner/Administrator to join the UK based global partnerships team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a busy, creative sales team across our portfolio of National Geographic digital and social platforms.
Who you are
You'll have huge enthusiasm for digital and social media as well as knowledge of excel and strong organisational skills. We're looking for a highly collaborative team-player who can support a global sales team working across multiple markets and time zones. Attention to detail, ability to prioritise, solution orientated approach and great communications skills are vital as well as a basic understanding of digital media planning tools.
What you'll do
• Work with Digital Operations Manager to service the growing demand for National Geographic's digital offerings.
• Collaborate and support London based International Sales team in the creation and activation of digital campaigns across nationalgeographic.com and National Geographic local websites.
• Generate online plans, proposals and strategic recommendations in response to client and agency briefs.
• Enter ad orders to ad serving systems (DFP, FreeWheel), generate online IOs and liaise with Ad Ops on creative assets/tags implementation.
• Proactively manage live campaigns to ensure full delivery. Monitor ongoing success of campaigns, relaying updates and implementing necessary optimisations to meet clients' stated and/or implied goals; working closely with digital Ad Ops team in US & relevant Sales lead for each individual campaign.
• Prepare weekly and end of campaign reports using DFP, FreeWheel, Moat and Google Analytics. Format Excell reports ensuring the raw data is sorted and presented in a clear and easy to read fashion. Present campaign insights and recommendations in a visually stunning PPT reports including data analysis and visualisation (graphs, charts etc.).
• Communicate internally when issues arise in flight, with recommendations to exceed client's expectations.
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding of available advertising programs, site information, pricing strategy and resources.
• Process monthly and ad hoc reports for dotcom marketing materials.
• Support Digital Operations Manager in development of Digital Ad Sales materials.
• Manage own time to ensure projects are handled efficiently, on time and prioritised accordingly. To notify relevant sales lead immediately should there be a conflict or issue.
• Undertake other tasks as and when reasonably requested by colleagues.
• Graduate in a relevant field
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel & PowerPoint
• Analytical mind with a methodical approach to problem solving
• Ability to project manage, prioritise and work within tight deadlines
• Collaborative, flexible and highly organised individual
• Proven interest in the digital media industry a plus
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and Doubleclick planning and reporting software a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Who we are
National Geographic is a worldwide leader comprised of award-winning media, including magazines, television channels, websites, interactive editions, apps, and books – all unified under a collective mission to document and care for the planet. Trusted, unbiased content is delivered to millions of influential consumers around the globe.
National Geographic is part of Fox Networks Group which is a primary operating unit of 21st Century Fox.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group International
Fox Network Group operates, develops and distributes internationally (outside of the U.S. market) factual, sports, lifestyle, movie and general entertainment channels in various countries in Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, including Fox Channel, Fox Life, FX, Fox Crime, FOX Traveller, the Voyage Channel, 24 Kitchen, Fox Sports, STAR World, National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild and Nat Geo People as well as Chinese language television programming targeted at Chinese-speaking audiences in Asia, including STAR Chinese Movies and STAR Chinese Channel. FNG also operates, develops and distributes internationally Fox-branded nonlinear services, websites and applications known as Fox , Fox Premium, or Fox Play, depending on the region or service.