MythicalLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), profit-sharing plan
Mythical Entertainment is an Internet-first entertainment production company headed by comedy stars Rhett & Link. Its four YouTube channels have over 23 million subscribers and more than 6 billion lifetime views, and its social following on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook numbers more than 8 million. Rhett & Link host the Internet's most popular daily show, Good Mythical Morning, among other shows and podcasts.?
Mythical seeks a resourceful and creative Graphic Designer to collaborate with our team in evolving the visual aesthetic of our merchandise and marketing materials. This role has a tremendous amount of creative freedom, room for growth and project ownership.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams to conceptualize visual communication assets intended for a variety of surfaces
- Create and produce stylish designs for use on all relevant brand touch-points
- Shoot, edit and retouch photos for a wide variety of platforms (including e-Comm)
- Present concepts and designs to key senior staff members
- Contribute creative ideas during brainstorming sessions
- 1-3 years experience designing for an in-house brand or agency
- Ability to take direction from senior team members
- Willingness to go above and beyond your required duties
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Expert knowledge of current design trends and design programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Love for design, typography and comedy
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while remaining highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Motion design and web development skills
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online