Line Producer - Bidding
Mustache AgencyBrooklyn, NY
Full Time Job
The Line Producer - Bidding at Mustache lives in the project conception and bidding phase of content production. They are the ultimate producer of possibilities in an agency that is all about content - ranging from gifs, memes, social videos, broadcast commercials, branded content, web-series, and beyond! In this role, you will oversee the scoping, development, and response, of all bids for Mustache's brand-based content and pass-off of closed business to execution teams. You will collaborate with Mustache's strategy, creative, production, and post-production departments to distill client dreams into producible realities, with a focus on creative alignment and strategy. This position reports to Mustache's Head of Production.
- Scope client opportunities on a per-project or AOR basis including creative, production, and post-production from budget ranges of $10,000 to $5,000,000;
- Attend client calls and meetings with strategy, account executives and creative team- members;
- Serve as the logistical voice on client calls, organically steering the conversation towards production answers while building excitement with client around capabilities and creative results;
- Create budgets, timelines, and assumptions for Mustache projects in pitch phase, including bids for brand related creative, content, or integrated campaigns;
- Work closely with creative, accounts, and strategy to shape deliverables of the bid and ensure the creative concepts meet client goals, and can be executed within budget and timeline proposed;
- Work with strategy and accounts team to develop, scope, and position opportunities for variants and options at price point ranges.
- Consult with creative, production, and post-production department leaders to further refine budget estimates and ensure effective use of all internal resources available;
- Work with executive leadership to further develop and scale the general bidding, budgeting, and tracking processes;
- Ensure that the final proposal delivered to accurately aligns the creative concepts and budget pitched.
- Reports to Mustache's Head of Production, and is supported by Supervising Producer, Managing Director of Post, and Creative Coordinator.
- 6-8 year's overall production experience, including 3 year's experience focused on budgeting and leadership in creative, production, and post;
- Has experience budgeting both AOR and per-project engagements;
- Is enthusiastic about joining a growing company, and the chance to help shape evolving workflows and processes;
- Has proficiency in AICP guidelines, budgeting software, and excel;
- Has proficiency in communicating with clients and stakeholders
What We Offer
- Salary to commensurate with experience;
- Full-time staff position with paid vacation and holidays;
- Group medical, vision, and dental insurance with 50% employer contribution;
- 401k with company match;
- Growth opportunities and excellent company culture.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online