Senior Publicity Coordinator
MRC PublicityBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
We are interviewing those interested in pursuing a career in publicity for a full-time senior coordinator position.
MRC is one of the leading go-to publicity firms offering a full range of services ranging the gamut - from specialized, blockbusters, genre, foreign language, documentary and animated films to television network and streaming show launches.
Ideal candidates are interested in hands on experience with an opportunity to advance within the company.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
• Assist the team with day-to-day client and company related projects, scheduling, pitching, and more.
• Work closely with press, studios, filmmakers, talent and talent representatives including via phone, email and day-to-day contact.
• Assist with compiling and management of client media coverage distribution.
• Assist in pitching and coordination of press schedules, events, and more.
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and one to two years of experience in entertainment publicity.
• Ability to cultivate and nurture strong relationships with the press.
• Ability to interact with persons at all levels including executives, filmmakers, press, etc.
• Ability to work independently, use good judgment and meet deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
• Positive, can-do attitude.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized.
• Computer literate including Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe and other programs.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online