Product Placement / Marketing Coordinator
Movie Mogul, Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Boutique Film Marketing agency with offices in Los Angeles and New York, is seeking an Product Placement/ Marketing Coordinator to start immediately in the Los Angeles office. We specialize in Product Placement and Brand Marketing Promotions, working across all the major studios and cable network shows.
General office duties include answering phones, script coverage, brand research, PowerPoint presentations as well managing a very high volume of emails, and client reports. PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook knowledge essential.
Candidate would need to respond to email 24/7. Office hours are Monday - Friday 9.30AM - 6.00PM, with scripts to read every weekend, and occasional longer days for special events and film premieres.
Clients include: film studios, film producers, major cable networks, and fortune 500 brands.
• Able to work flexible and long hours including late nights to ensure time-sensitive tasks are completed
• Must have an impeccable attention to detail
• A quick-thinker and an adept problem-solver
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• The ability to independently, manage one's time and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet associated deadlines
• The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
• Must have the ability to truly multi-task.
Job Code: Los Angeles
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online