Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health PlansStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
Compliance/Payroll Auditor - Temporary - Long Term
The challenging and rewarding Compliance Auditor in our Audit and Collections department incorporates the blending of accounting, investigation and data management skills.
• 2-4 years' experience in audit, accounting, bookkeeping or payroll
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• BA or BS degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting; and or equivalent experience.
• Strong PC skills including Windows, Word and Excel required.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Conduct inspections and verify employer accounting records to support reported fringe benefit contributions of employees performing collective bargaining work in the film, television and commercial production industry.
• Identify and document reporting errors (audit findings) after comparing reported contributions to the actual fringe benefit contributions due including identifying instances of inaccurate, or non-substantiated contributions and non-qualified employees..
• Research Plan Office record, record audit findings and prepare detailed reports.
Local candidates only, relocation assistance is not provided.
Submissions will be reviewed; only candidates most closely matching the requirements of the position will be contacted.
For consideration, qualified candidates only, email letter of interest with resume and salary requirements.
Located in Studio City, CA, the Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health Plans (MPI) are multi-employer trust funds established by collective bargaining agreements between various employers and over 40 Unions and Guilds representing employees in the motion picture industry.
Recognized as an Employer of Choice for its employee-focused work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, MPI is a recipient of the World at Work Seal of Distinction.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online