Mojo MakersNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join the MOJO MAKERS Team as a Project Manager. The Project Manager role is vital to the MOJO Organization, reporting directly to the Senior Project Manager. The Project Manager focuses on Customer Relationships and Order Fulfillment, is responsible for the execution of MOJO projects and orders across all functions of the business, and closely interacts with the Operations, Sales, and Executive Management Teams.
The Project Manager candidate must work well in a fast-paced, team-driven environment and be an effective communicator. This role requires a high level of organizational skills, time management, judgement, problem solving, and decision making regarding customer service, operations and logistics, facility capacity, and deadlines.
The individual should also possess a working knowledge of the film industry, digital media workflows, and media distribution.
• Customer Service:
- Providing day to day Customer Support with focus on proactive Customer Service, status updates and delivery timelines, and customer satisfaction
• Order Management:
- Understanding Operations/Production workflow and processing orders in proprietary management system
- Actively ensuring billing is timely and accurate; Escalating high priority titles or customer issues
- Identifying ways to improve revenue opportunities with the Customer
- Understanding/tracking Customer Accounts and financial performance, release schedules, trends, strategic priorities, etc.
- Working with Sales and Executive leadership to develop and execute account plans and revenue goals
MUST BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE:
• A strong background and understanding of Customer Service
• Experience working with filmmakers, producers, studios, and distributors
• Basic understanding of digital media, film production, and industry-related technology
• Ability to work within deadlines, ensuring timely, cost-effective delivery and client satisfaction
• Willingness to take ownership of projects and work independently with a solutions-oriented mindset
• Ability to work well with peers, make sound decisions, and appropriately respond to difficult situations
• Strong understanding of office software and tools (E-Mail, Microsoft Office, Google G-Suite, etc.)
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online