MLBPAAColorado Springs, CO
Full Time Job
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Description: The Marketing Coordinator is an entry-level position. This person will play an important role in the overall operation of Major League Alumni Marketing's Legends Entertainment Group division by working closely with the Senior Vice President of Marketing to provide clerical and logistical support for appearances and licensing programs. Responsibilities will also include managing and growing MLAM's social media presence and researching and developing new revenue streams. Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. (''MLAM'') is a wholly owned subsidiary of Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association (''MLBPAA'').
Reports to: Senior Vice President of Marketing
Job Type: Full Time / St. Petersburg, FL
Salary: $30,000 benefits after 90 days
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create appearance contracts, invoices and player payment reports
• Manage travel logistics for player appearances
• Research and develop leads via internet for new revenue streams
• Provide monthly sales lead list to management
• Assist in royalty processing for licensing programs
• Develop portfolio of clients and appearances
• Work with PR Department to post appearances on MLAM/MLBPAA social media platforms
• Other duties as assigned
• Travel, including possibly on the weekends, may be required
and Preferred Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Sports Management or related field is preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required; proficiency in Adobe Photoshop is preferred
• Works under minimal supervision, is a self-starter and is organized
• A certain degree of latitude and creativity are required
• Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task on a variety of different projects
Apply by emailing a cover letter and resume by December 21st.
• How did you hear about this job?