Mind of a Genius Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Renowned record label and artist management company seeks an artist/label manager to join their Los Angeles office. Reporting to CEO, this role is to manage all aspects from label operations to day-to-day activities of artists' and company executives. We're seeking a passionate individual to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up environment, and is capable of wearing multiple hats.
- Assisting with planning and implementation of marketing campaigns, including digital/social media strategy, global release schedules, promo, press, and touring.
- Assisting with artist brand and business development, with areas in fashion, synch (film/TV), etc.
- Act as main point of contact for internal team and all third parties by monitoring progress of multiple active projects, and facilitating all communication with record labels, publishers, booking agents, lawyers, business managers, etc.
- Coordinate social media posts and assist with creation of marketing materials, such as one sheets, decks, social assets, etc.
- Oversee asset management and delivery.
- Assisting with overseeing eCommerce and merch arm, including product development, customer service, inventory management and more.
- Overseeing daily communication to ensure efficiency and information flow with artist and executives, ensuring confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Supporting executive and artist personal requirements when necessary, as well as office management.
- Assisting with guest list requirements.
- Ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience working with high profile artists, or experience at a record label or in publishing.
- 2+ years of experience with managing calendars.
- Experience within marketing (digital, events, eCommerce) preferred.
- Understanding of album release cycle logistics, organization, and PR/marketing.
- Flexible hours: night and weekend hours may be required
- Familiarity with MS Office, Pages, Google Drive, iCloud + Gmail calendars, Box/Dropbox, Social Media (YouTube/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter etc.), Spotify Artist Portal etc.
- Experience with Photoshop and basic skills within HTML are a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills and considerable attention to detail and assiduous follow-through
- Must possess a strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills.
- Laptop required.
- Candidates must be in Los Angeles.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online