Milwaukee BucksMilwaukee, WI
Full Time Job
This position directs, plans and guides all operations in the Retail warehouse.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Direct and maintain efficient centralized warehousing operation by establishing control procedures for cataloging, inventory control, bulk storage and distribution of materials, equipment and supplies and assist in maintaining this supply system.
• Supervise, as necessary, clerical data entry staff involved in transmitting all warehousing documentation to the corporate office.
• Coordinate all warehousing activities with management officials and representatives from the corporate office.
• Plan and supervise receipt, storage and distribution of supplies and equipment in large centralized warehousing operations.
• Develop and implement storage systems, policies and procedures to ensure maximum use and efficiency of space and storage areas in warehousing operations.
• Supervise maintenance of facilities, material handling, equipment, and inventory warehousing control systems, manual or automated.
• Compile and submit regular reports of damage, outdated stock or supplies, over and under shipments, return of goods to vendor, etc.
• Contact departments to reconcile invoice discrepancies, shortages, over shipments or to arrange for emergency shipments or requisitions.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations.
• Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time.
• Associate's degree.
• Three years' experience in retail operations including experience with inventory distribution and control
• Two years' supervisory experience with a proven ability to motivate and inspire a high performing workforce
• Ability to promote and participate in a team environment.
• Ability to understand written and oral direction and to communicate same with others.
Subject to wet floors, temperature extremes and excessive noise. Requires occasional lifting of up to 10 pounds in weight (boxes). Must be able to exert well-paced mobility to maneuver quickly among different areas of the facility. Hours are often extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?