Milwaukee BucksMilwaukee, WI
Full Time Job
The Sales Associate program focuses on developing and further educating entry-level sports business professionals on the skills required to succeed in the revenue generating side of the sports business. Through consistent training and development with members of the Bucks leadership team, Sales Associates will develop a sales pitch in which they are confident in and is centered around their personality.
• Sell a full menu of ticket products for the Milwaukee Bucks, including, but not limited to full and partial season ticket packages, group tickets, and hospitality packages
• Make cold calls from lists of area companies provided to sell full and partial season ticket packages and group tickets.
• Effectively follow up with clients and prospective clients in order to build relationships to help provide repeat business and to meet excellent customer service requirements.
• Proactively create opportunities for new business through up-selling opportunities and referrals from existing clients.
• Contact past customers in order to generate new ticket sales.
• Cordially and effectively handle incoming sales calls from prospective clients for all ticket sales products.
• Conduct in-arena appointments and tours of Fiserv Forum to assist in closing new business and developing new relationships.
• Work different Milwaukee Bucks events and games as assigned to support ticket sales efforts and promotional initiatives.
• Undergraduate degree in business/sales/marketing/sports management or similar concentration.
• Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of an organization.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
• Extremely coachable and eager to learn every day.
• Highly motivated individuals with a strong desire to build a career in the sports business.
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?