Live Events Administrator
Milwaukee BucksMilwaukee, WI
Full Time Job
Under the leadership of the General Manager, the Live Events Administrator will perform administrative duties and provide executive-level support; assist in the day-to-day operations of Fiserv Forum front office and work on special projects as assigned.
• Communicate with high level contacts both inside and outside the company such as vendors, clients and ownership
• Administer all building and show contracts and rental agreements for campus (plaza, SSC and arena)
• Prepare staffing estimates for review by events team
• Compose, type, and prepare correspondence, memos, meeting minutes, presentations, confidential materials, etc. of the highest quality
• Manage, plan, and organize heavy calendaring for meetings, conference calls, and events
• Coordination of Fiserv Forum contracts
• Providing administrative support on all shows and events
• Coordinate travel arrangements including flights, hotels and car service as requested and prepare detailed itineraries
• Perform general office duties, i.e. expense reports, check requests, DocuWare approvals, answer phones, copy, scan, etc.
• Handle sensitive and confidential information
• Manage internal and executive ticket requests for arena events
• Minimum of three years working in the live events industry
• Basic knowledge/understanding of risk management
• Computer literacy within a Windows environment. Excel needed
• Strong customer relations and communications skills (verbal and written) and experience in project/process supervision
• Articulate, proactive and forward thinking
• Judgment to independently handle a variety of administrative details and confidential matters with the highest level of integrity
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Capable of managing multiple priorities in a dynamic, ever-changing, and stress-filled environment
• Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred
• Assist in all operational and business areas in order to streamline operations and grow the arena content business.
• Manage day to day schedule, notes and collaborative memos for Arena office.
• Oversee day to day office operations and budget.
• Help create positive working environment within arena executive team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?