Intern - Graphic Design
Milwaukee BucksOshkosh, WI
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Wisconsin Herd is seeking a motivated and creative student to support graphic design and marketing functions throughout the season and off-season. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and hardworking with superior time management and organization skills. Previous sports experience is not required, but is a plus.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the Creative Services Department in designing sales and promotional materials such as invitations, postcards, brochures, flyers, signage, and advertisements.
• Provide graphic design support for Game Operations initiatives including slides, in-arena elements, etc.
• Researching and recommending images to use in assigned projects.
• Organizing graphic files for the department.
• Work with all departments, including Ticket Sales, Business Operations, Marketing, Public Relations and Community Relations.
• Build various digital sponsorship graphics.
• Create content for the team's social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Vine, etc.)
• Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts.
• Ability to work independently as well as in partnership with a team.
• Knowledge of basic layout and typesetting
• Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Candidates must be enrolled in a college or university and be an upcoming junior or senior
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Analytical skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to work all Wisconsin Herd home games, including weekends and holidays
• Knowledge of and passion for basketball preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?