Group Sales Associate
Milwaukee BucksMilwaukee, WI
Full Time Job
Position Timeline: Mid-August 2018 – Late May 2019
Hours: 35 hours per week with the possibility of additional hours based on the Bucks game schedule and group events/projects
This position is responsible for assisting with the coordination and facilitation of Group Sales programs/events, with the purpose of increasing group ticket revenue and enhancing the customer experience.
• In-Office Duties
• Assist with onboarding & training of Group Event Facilitator (GEF) program
• Oversee scheduling for game night staff
• Create fan experience checklists
• Account creation and order processing
• Create flyers and online offers
• Run data-based reports
• Other assigned tasks
• Game Day / Special Event Duties
• Serve as a direct assistant for the Group Event Manager at games and events
• Manage GEFs on game nights, which ranges from 5 – 12 people
• Ensure that fan experiences at games run on time, follow proper protocol, and are executed correctly
• Learn more about the Group Fan Experiences offered by the Bucks here:
• Work with the Group Event Manager to analyze and create best processes for the execution of our fan experiences at a new arena
• Assist with the preparation and execution of special events, which includes afternoon events at the arena (ie- Prep Series, educational days, etc.) and non-game day events (ie- Dance Competition, fitness classes at the Training Center, etc.)
• Education Requirement:
• Must be a high school graduate.
• Recent graduate or current student pursuing a graduate or post-graduate degree.
• Must be a junior or senior if pursuing a bachelor's degree.
• List any necessary experience required to perform the job
• Competent in Microsoft Office (ie- Word and Excel)
• Must have strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Independent worker that follows instructions and is detail-oriented
• Eager to learn and grow professional experience
• Must dress and act in a professional manner
• Comfortable speaking in front of large groups
• Experience managing staff and working with youth
• Able to lift at least 25 lbs
• Flexible schedule to work week nights, weekends, and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?