Group Event Facilitator
Milwaukee BucksMilwaukee, WI
Full Time Job
Position Timeline: September 2018 – April 2019
Hours: Hours fluctuate based upon the Bucks home schedule; roughly 5 - 10 hours per week
Staff will provide support to the Group Sales Department during the 2018 – 19 season. On game nights, staff assists with the organization of various group outings. This includes the management of fan experiences such as taking youth courtside to watch warm-ups, high five players, play a pick-up game on court, etc.
also include assisting at Group Sales events. Events range in scope, including afternoon events at the arena (ie- Student Leadership Day, Career Fair, Prep Series, etc.) and non-game day experiences (ie- Dance Competition, Yoga Class, Training Center events, etc.)
• Friendly, professional, and outgoing personality
• Strong customer service skillset
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to address large groups
• Experience working with youth a plus
• Must be organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Ability to lift 20 lbs as the job may require
• Course work within a Sport Management program or previous sports experience a plus
• Available to work at least 50% of the Bucks home games which includes week nights, weekends, and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?