Game Night Staff
Milwaukee BucksOshkosh, WI
Full Time Job
The Wisconsin Herd is seeking motivated and outgoing individuals interested in energizing fans during our home games with the team's inaugural season. The ideal candidates are hardworking with superior organization skills who can be a part of a team. Previous sports experience is not required but is a plus.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the Business Operations Coordinator and Game Operations Department in activating partnerships, fan engagement, and running that game's script.
• Researching and recommending engaging activities to use during in-game promotions.
• Capturing pictures, documentation and organization of activation for partners during each game.
• Work with all departments, including Ticket Sales, Business Operations, Game Operations, Marketing, Public Relations and Community Relations.
• Prior experience within game operation or with other sports is preferred
• Ability to work in partnership with a team
• Candidates must be enrolled in a college or university and be an upcoming junior or senior
• Positive outgoing attitude and strong work ethic
• Analytical skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to work all Wisconsin Herd home games, including weekends and holidays
• Knowledge of and passion for basketball required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?