Call Center Representative
Milwaukee BucksMilwaukee, WI
Full Time Job
Under the direct supervision of the Ticketing Supervisors, use computerized ticket equipment to fulfill and process single ticket sales by phone, and mail for all ticketed events, both in advance and on the day of the event; provide customer service and information via telephone, email, and in person and resolve ticketing issues. These are currently part-time positions with variable hours based on events.
• Assist guests in selecting and purchasing tickets by telephone; handle incoming calls and inquires regarding ticket availability and provide accurate information regarding current and upcoming events
• Provide excellent customer service both internally and externally; explain ticketing policies, answer questions, and resolve routine problems regarding ticket sales
• Demonstrate continuous effort to work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
• Process special ticket orders at management request and assist in completion of special projects as assigned; assist in processing all orders including written confirmation, invoicing, ticket delivery and order batching
• Provide consistent and reliable support to supervisory and management staff, assisting with communications, organization and day-to-day activities within ticketing
• Assist Ticket Associates as needed on Buck and Arena-related tasks in Archtics.
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Knowledge of ticket services office operating procedures for a large scale public assembly facility
• Knowledge of Ticketmaster Archtics and Host ticketing systems
• Excellent customer services skills
• Ability to work with well with others and the general public.
• High school diploma or GED plus two years of experience working in ticket service operations.
• Candidate must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays as dictated by the event calendar.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Display knowledge of ticketing system, events and arena facilities
• Successfully interact with customers and ticketing staff.