Touring Merchandise Coordinator & Video Switch
Mills EntertainmentTouring, US
Full Time Job
Mills Entertainment is the industry leader in branded live entertainment. We collaborate with top artists and content partners to produce and promote engagements at theaters, arenas, casinos, and colleges throughout the United States and internationally.
The work we do is exciting, challenging, and enjoyable. We are seeking applicants with a passion for live entertainment and a desire to join the industry's leading team.
Mills Entertainment is seeking a dynamic individual to join our touring team of Theresa Caputo in the position of Touring Merchandise Coordinator & Video Switcher.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• During performances, run Video Switcher at the direction of Technical Director
• Load-in and load-out of Merch and all related materials
• Manage the setup of the Merch area(s)
• Execute local merch seller training
• Responsible for executing sales goals, inventory management, and cash management, demonstrating a high degree of trust
• Complete settlement and load-out process, including Merch report, content for Performance Report, and Merch area photo
• Handle Merch restocking communication process through AtVenu and daily check-ins
• Drive a tour vehicle (box truck, or car), with required DOT breaks and some volunteer shifts from additional crew members
• Act as Point of Contact on VIP book bundle distribution, if applicable
• Maintain and submit expense reports, and credit card reconciliations accurately and timely
• Be an onsite representative of the brand
• Experience working with multi-camera switching preferred
• Able to take direction and facilitate top of show calls.
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Capable of working in a high stress live environment
• Able to work independently and autonomously, supporting the artist and touring crew.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and Google Docs, AtVenu
• Must be able to travel on a regular basis
• Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
• Must be comfortable driving a box truck or car, and complete DOT documentation in accordance with DOT rules and regulations
• Valid driver's license required
• High School diploma or equivalent required, additional education preferred
• 3 years of touring experience; preference for arena/theatre experience
Key Information : Salary range: up to $1500 per week (depending on experience) plus daily Per Diem
Salary range: up to $1500 per week