Touring Merchandise Coordinator & Seller
Mills EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Touring Merchandise Coordinator & Seller-
Tales of Lady Bug & Cat Noir
Mills Entertainment is the industry leader in branded live entertainment. The work we do is exciting, challenging, and enjoyable. We collaborate with top artists and content partners to produce and promote engagements at theaters, arenas, casinos, and colleges throughout the United States and internationally.
Mills Entertainment is seeking a dynamic individual to join our touring team in the position of Touring Merchandise Coordinator & Seller.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in the load-in of merchandise and related materials
• Assist in the setup of the merchandise area(s)
• Demonstrate selling skills with accurate and strong ash management, demonstrating a high degree of trust.
• Assist in the settlement and load-out process, including merchandise report, content for Performance Report, and merchandise photo area
• Support the restocking communication process through Merchandise Report Notes Sheet
• Drive a tour vehicle (box truck, or car) as required, in accordance with required DOT breaks and some volunteer shifts from additional crew members
• Maintain and submit expense reports, and credit card reconciliations accurately and timely
• High School diploma or equivalent required, additional education helpful
• Prior touring experience preferred
Demonstrated ability to work independently, efficiently and executing effectively, under pressure, supporting cast and crew, meeting deadlines
• Must be solution-oriented, exercising sound judgment in decision-making
• Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain composure, demonstrating tact and diplomacy at all times
• Demonstrated proficiency in Google Docs and MS Office products, i.e. Excel, Outlook & Word
• Proficiency in AtVenu, preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to lift at least 30lbs
• Must be able to drive a box truck or car, and be able to meet DOT rules and regulations
• Ability to work collaboratively with others on the tour supporting the artist and touring crew.
• Requires high level of autonomy and trust, working remotely with limited supervision
• Must be able to travel on a regular basis
Key Information (subject to change): Start date will be 3/25/2019 running through late June to early July. Compensation for this position is $550.00 per week plus $30.00 per diem and double-occupancy hotel.
$550.00 per week plus $30.00 per diem