Mills EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Production Associate- Live Entertainment
Saratoga Springs, NY or Los Angeles, CA
Mills Entertainment is seeking a full-time Production Associate to support the Production Department by creating successful live entertainment shows through the planning, advance and related processes.
Tactical Work Listing of Position Specific Duties:
• Provide administrative support for the Production Department and provide support for touring personnel as needed.
• Maintain production documentation and databases and facilitate internal operations and workflow between departments.
• Coordinate travel and tour logistics, including equipment and tour supplies in coordination with the Warehouse Coordinator and touring company.
• Provide training related to travel and logistics to new employees as required.
• Assist with company related travel.
• Coordinate and maintain Mills Entertainment vendor accounts and research and source new vendors as needed
• Participate in developing systems, processes, and training related to the work in the position.
• Manage department and touring expenses as needed according to the Company standards.
• Additional duties as may be required, this is not an all-inclusive list
• MUST have 2-3 years of experience in live entertainment
• Company management and/or touring experience preferred.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. Additional college level education, in theatre, entertainment, or a related field preferred.
• Highly organized and attentive to detail, effective in dealing with conflicting priorities and frequent interruptions
• Proficient with MS Office applications (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with poise and sensitivity to others
• Ability to work independently exercising sound judgment
• Must be able to travel as required
Mills Entertainment offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Mills Entertainment is the industry leader in branded live entertainment. We collaborate with top artists and content partners to produce and promote engagements at theaters, arenas, casinos, and colleges throughout the United States and internationally. Mills is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The work we do is exciting, challenging, and enjoyable. We are seeking applicants with a passion for live entertainment and a desire to join the industry's leading team.