Mills EntertainmentSaratoga Springs, NY
Full Time Job
Mills Entertainment is the industry leader in branded live entertainment. We collaborate with top artists and content partners to produce and promote engagements at theaters, arenas, casinos, and colleges throughout the United States and internationally. Mills is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The work we do is exciting, challenging, and enjoyable. We are seeking applicants with a passion for live entertainment and a desire to join the industry's leading team.
We are expanding our team and in need of Booking Coordinator to support our growing portfolio of properties and corresponding engagements. This role supports our Booking Managers and the Director of Booking, with the planning, scheduling, budgeting, and routing the tour planning processes. This role requires the ability to work with spreadsheets and our CRM, Salesforce database, with a high level of detail, strong communication skills and emotional intelligence, operating in a high performing sales environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain company databases
• Update and maintain proprietary systems accordingly, Salesforce CRM
• Draft budgets in excel and in company CRM
• Report sales data to appropriate resources
• Support the confirmation process for closed engagements
• Create and maintain avails grids
• Draft box office memos
• Create call lists and schedule appointments for trade show meetings.
• Collaborate with a team to meet competitive booking goals and quotas
• Track and report key performance metrics
• Assist Booking Managers in routing offers, as requested
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Theater Management or related field required, or an equivalent of Associates degree with at least 2 years related experience.
• Demonstrated ability to negotiate terms of agreements; prior in-house sales or customer service call center experience helpful
• Must be able to work collaboratively in team environment
• Proficient building and maintaining professional long-term relationships, maintaining a high level of customer service and ethical practice with all of our strategic partners.
• Excellent attention to detail, communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly organized with strong project management skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Proficient in MS Office products, particularly Outlook and Excel
• Entertainment industry experience
• Prior experience working in a Box office or Booking Agency
Mills Entertainment offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Mills Entertainment, LLC will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran or disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online