Mills EntertainmentSaratoga Springs, NY
Full Time Job
Mills Entertainment is the industry leader in branded live entertainment. We collaborate with top artists and content partners to produce and promote engagements at theaters, arenas, casinos, and colleges throughout the United States and internationally. Mills is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The work we do is exciting, challenging, and enjoyable. We are seeking applicants with a passion for live entertainment and a desire to join the industry's leading team.
Our team is expanding! We're looking to hire a Booking Manager responsible for the planning, scheduling, budgeting and routing our live tours. You will be working with our presenting partners, negotiating and closing engagements for our growing portfolio. This role requires the ability to negotiate sales, maintain a high level of integrity in the sales process, most importantly….grow and maintain relationships. A Booking Manager is required to work with MS Excel spreadsheets and our CRM, Salesforce.
• Lead generation and conversion
• Identify opportunities in new markets
• Develop and maintain long-term, key partner relationships.
• Manage confirmed engagements, providing a high level of service to our partners.
• Negotiate terms with our partners to create mutually successful engagements.
• Create engagement budgets.
• Track and report key performance metrics
• Work collaboratively with all internal and external customers, achieving competitive goals
• Participate in trade conferences, requiring occasional travel.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required
• At least 5 years sales experience, preference given to entertainment industry experience
• Proven track record of negotiating and closing deals
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Extremely organized and able to manage multiple projects, adapting fluidly as needed
• Proficient in MS Office, particularly Outlook and Excel
• Entertainment industry experience
• Prior experience working in a Box office or Booking Agency
Mills Entertainment offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Mills Entertainment, LLC will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran or disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online