Brand Activation, Assistant Marketing Manager
Milani CosmeticsCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Milani Cosmetics is looking for a motivated marketer who enjoys bringing new launches and campaigns to life! Assisting the Brand Activation Marketing Director, this role will work closely with product development, sales, visual merchandising and operations to execute Milani's marketing and retail plans flawlessly across key retail partners and in-market. The Assistant Manager will be responsible for all aspects involved in supporting strong product launches at retail, including but not limited to: competitive and category analysis, new product forecasting, assisting with planogram strategy, writing promotional copy, and assisting with launch display execution.
It is the mission of the individual to develop, implement and support programs and processes that add value to the Company and its employees.
In order to be successful in the position, the following outcomes should be achieved (3-5 main goals/objectives):
• Deliver projects by stated deadlines
• Execute according to detailed instructions
• Work well within a collaborative and fast-paced environment
The responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to (provide a list of job duties):
• Creating compelling language for points of sale materials (PPK's, banner ads, planogram, etc.)
• Develop creative and well-organized retail-facing marketing materials (e.g. presentations, Beauty Advisor educational tools, promotional materials, etc.)
• Analyze competitive and Milani's sell-through trends and utilize these insights to further develop the business.
• Help provide marketing inputs for forecasting, add-deletes, and planogram strategy.
The ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications (list of required and preferred skills/knowledge/abilities/education/certifications):
• 1-3 years of previous marketing experience within beauty marketing
• Strong analytical skills and high-degree of comfort with Excel
• Sound understanding of POS and syndicated data (e.g. Nielsen or IRI)
• Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Mass beauty experience, especially in mass color cosmetics is a big plus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online