Intern - Casting
Mike Lemon CastingKing of Prussia, PA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are seeking hard-working, organized, self-starters who have an interest in building a career in the entertainment industry. This is a great opportunity for those who are interested in the behind-the-scenes operations of a major casting company. Selected candidates will have a hands-on experience working with top casting directors and industry professionals in the Philadelphia area.
MUST be detail-oriented with an excellent phone/e-mail demeanor and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Prepare electronic talent submissions
• Pre and post production assistance for casting sessions
• Assist with organizing casting calls
• Internet research
• Update talent and client database
• Assist with managing social media accounts on daily basis
• Various other projects assigned by staff
• Currently enrolled in a 2-4 year college or university program
• A punctual, professional and outgoing personality
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (previous experience answering phones in an office setting is preferred)
• Must be able to commit to a minimum of 12-hours each week for a three-month period.
• Must have reliable transportation to King of Prussia area
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online