Coordinator, Video Production
Miami MarlinsMiami, FL
Full Time Job
The Video Production Coordinator fulfills the role of a video production specialist/designer/editor in the Creative Services department. Coordinating all types of digital, social media, and video/multimedia projects, this person performs all aspects of project management that support the internal Marketing team and assists with the creation of video and audio productions for the Miami Marlins. This position coordinates pre-production, live production and post-production logistics. This includes concepting and executing all facets of the production process with responsibility for quality, timeliness and cost-effectiveness.
• Script and produce projects including but not limited to: creative highlight videos, game presentation videos, content for social media platforms, promotional messages, green screen material, features
• Assist with post production editing, including creating motion graphics (titles/lower thirds), logging footage, color correction, and chroma keying
• Coordinate administrative duties, schedule meetings and general production management support
• Back up media files and computer equipment on a daily basis
• Participate in meetings with internal clients to determine project scope and production schedules
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Knowledge of non-linear editing, animation and audio edit/post software
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (specifically working knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Audition and Premiere Pro), and multi-camera workflows
• Knowledge of camera lenses and lights and grip and electric equipment
• Familiarity with PC and Mac systems
• Familiarity with onset protocols and basic production equipment
• Familiarity with audio recording and mixing software (Adobe Audition)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities
• Spanish knowledge is a plus
• Baseball knowledge is a plus
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have excellent technical skills in both PC and MAC.
• Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Adobe Media Encoder (proper compression/outputs) required. AVID knowledge is a plus.
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
• Bachelor's degree
• Two – three years video experience
• Medical PPO/Dental PPO/Life/Disability Insurance
• Vacation and personal paid time off
• 401K plan plus employer matching
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?