Coordinator, Game Services
Miami MarlinsMiami, FL
Full Time Job
The Coordinator of Game Services will assist the Director, Ballpark Operations with managing and coordinating the day to day operations during all baseball games and events at Marlins Park.
• Assist the Director, Ballpark Operations on the development and implementation of policies and procedures for game day activations.
• Address guest issues and/or incidents that occurs during baseball games and events organized at Marlins Park, and provide follow-up to the Director, Ballpark Operations
• Assist with the preparation and coordination of the homestand notes for the upcoming season.
• Responsible for gathering all necessary information from all departments to compile and circulate the homestand notes.
• Responsible for scheduling and conducting homestand meetings.
• Responsible for developing and preparing communication sheets prior to every game or event held at Marlins Park.
• Assist all internal departments (eg. special events, group sales, marketing, media/broadcasting, in-game entertainment, and corporate partnerships) with special events held during games and non-games.
• Conduct daily walkthroughs prior to every game or event held at Marlins Park. Follow-up on outstanding issues with internal departments.
• Assist with the coordination and planning for events at Marlins Park.
• Oversee the on-field batting practice experience operation for all games, and manage the MLB Guest Pass System used for on-field and event credential printing and scanning.
• Develop signage plans for games and events at Marlins Park.
• Assist the Director, Ballpark Operations with managing the Event Security team, implementing best practices to improve ballpark safety and guest satisfaction.
• Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills.
• Highly organized and able to manage various projects simultaneously.
• Ability to prepare reports and analysis.
• Excel and Word proficiency required.
• Ability to work all baseball games.
• Bilingual (English / Spanish) preferred.
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in related area or a minimum of three years experience in a similar professional sports setting.
• Previous experience in resolving complex customer service and conflict management issues.
• Medical PPO/Dental PPO/Life/Disability Insurance
• Vacation and personal paid time off
• 401K plan plus employer matching
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?