Paid Social Specialist
Miami HeatMiami, FL
Full Time Job
Description of the Position: The Miami HEAT is seeking a qualified Paid Social Specialist to manage the team's digital advertising initiatives to increase digital lead generation, customer acquisition, and overall revenue. You will leverage data insights and best practices to maximize and optimize revenue. The Paid Social Lead will report to the Digital Strategist and work closely with internal teams to ensure sales and conversion objectives are met through paid social ads.
• Manage and execute paid social campaigns across all channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
• Own every step of the campaign process, including setup, QA, trafficking, optimization, pacing and delivery
• Measure and analyze performance to uncover learnings that will inform strategy
• Compile and present reports to merchandise campaign performance and learnings
• Conceptualize, collaborate, and guide the creation of written and visual content that resonates with the customer in all paid social channels
• Track variable testing plans and budgets
• Contribute to strategic planning and campaign development
• 3 years of experience in social media, digital buying, strategy, or related functions
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications preferred
• Experience with managing paid social media campaigns
• High attention to detail, self-regulated organizational practices, and strong analytical skills
• A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media platforms and their advertising offerings
• Ability to present and communicate effectively with both non-marketers and marketers alike
• Demonstrates flexibility and capability to manage multiple accounts and clients simultaneously, under tight deadlines
• Commitment to excellence: doing what needs to be done to meet deadlines, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy
• Ability to work effectively in both a team environment and independently
• Strong communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
• How did you hear about this job?
• (Yes/No) Do you have at least 3 years of experience in social media, digital buying, strategy, or related functions?
• (Yes/No) Do you have experience managing paid social media campaigns?