IT Infrastructure Analyst
Miami HeatMiami, FL
Full Time Job
Description of the Position: This position is for an I.T. Infrastructure Analyst role at The Miami Heat. In this position, you will be part of the I.T. Infrastructure team providing onsite engineering, maintenance, support, and implementation services to the organization. You will also be working closely with the I.T. Operations team and remote contractors. For this position, you will be fulfilling your job responsibilities under the supervision of the Director of IT Infrastructure. The primary job functions that you will be responsible for are below. This is a position that requires an on-call availability, long hours, weekends and holidays provided there is a need for I.T. Infrastructure services. This is an excellent opportunity for any candidate seeking a long-term stable opportunity to work in an exciting environment and become part of a one of a kind culture and family atmosphere.
I.T. Infrastructure Analyst Responsibilities
• Daily monitoring and maintenance of the infrastructure health and performance.
• Perform systems risk management and data backups.
• Manage/resolve escalated incident requests from I.T. Operations team.
• Support and maintain physical and virtual servers.
• Assist in creating and maintaining formal knowledge documentation for the infrastructure department ensuring that all content is consistent, current and accurate.
• Leverage ITIL problem management technics to identify reoccurring incidents and provide proactive and reactive solutions to mitigate disruption to services.
• Assist in maintaining Infrastructure software license compliance and provide hardware\software inventory reports.
• Manage assigned small and medium sized projects
• Provide knowledge transfer to the I.T. Operations team by proactively bringing awareness of new changes, future roadmap initiatives and provide procedural documentation
• Candidate must consistently demonstrate the he\she works well in a team environment, welcomes constructive criticism while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor towards colleges
• Minimum 5 years of professional business experience in I.T. infrastructure administration, where your primary job function and responsibilities included the following areas
• Active Directory and Domain Services Administration
• Microsoft Windows Server Operating systems
• Microsoft SQL Server Administration
• Microsoft IIS Administration
• SAN Storage Administration
• Infrastructure Backup Administration
• Microsoft Exchange Administration
• VMware/ESXI Administration
• Network Administration and LAN/WAN infrastructure
• Candidate must have strong communication and relationship building skills
• Candidate must have a well-rounded fundamental understanding of the following areas
• Active Directory Domain Services
• Windows Server Administration
• Cyber Security and PCI compliance
• P.O.S. infrastructure
• Backup strategies
• Microsoft Azure/Office 365 (IAAS & PAAS) Administration
• Storage Area Network infrastructure (SAN) Administration
Special Note: Qualified Candidates will participate in an initial screening interview, written and hands-on test. All candidate will come back for a second and final verbal interview if qualified.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
• How did you hear about this job?