Full Stack .Net Developer
Miami HeatMiami, FL
Full Time Job
Full Stack software developer is a key contributor in developing software solutions that supports organization strategy and vision, ensuring alignment between the technical solutions and the business needs. This person will play a role in every part of the software system development lifecycle, working with our team to produce high quality, high performing systems that meet our stakeholders needs.
Required Technical Skills
• 5 years of development experience and comprehensive knowledge of tools/technologies including C#, ASP.NET, MS SQL, MVC, SPA, Java Script, CSS, HTML5, & front-end frameworks like JQuery, Angular, etc.
• Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Programming principles
• Experience developing and consuming APIs (REST, SOAP)
• Familiarity with agile methodologies.
• Experience with Enterprise Architecture Patterns
• Experience with database design, development & administration experience using SQL Server 2010 -2018
• Experience with multiple development processes like DDD and TDD
Desired Technical Skills
Although the following skills are not required, they are a big plus.
• Experience with MS CRM (plugins, workflows)
• Experience with building applications for MS Azure
• Experience with Cognitive Services and AI
• Outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills
• Detailed and quality oriented
• Can do attitude and collaborative orientation team player
• Curiosity and internal motivation to constantly improve their own skills and how we develop software
• Good communication skills (English)
Education & Experience
• BS Computer Science/MIS/CIS or equivalent experience developing enterprise software.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
• How did you hear about this job?