Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Treasury Analyst who will be primarily responsible for the cash management and banking activities for the company's US and International Operations. The ideal candidate would handle daily cash management activities, manage banking relationships, perform analyses, input journal entries, process internal reporting, and execute special projects, as assigned.
• Perform daily cash processes including initiating and analyzing the daily cash position for U.S. and international operations, initiating wire transfers, reviewing positive pay, and compiling the necessary audit trail documentation
• Perform bank account administration that includes opening, maintaining, and closing of bank accounts
• Maintain documentation and liaise between banks, production offices, and internal departments
• Coordinate foreign exchange settlements with banks and internal departments
• Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reconciliation schedules
• Review monthly bank analyses
• Prepare invoices for payment
• Assist Senior Vice President and Director with special projects, as assigned
• Assist the Treasury Cashier in posting daily bank deposits, daily outgoing wire transfers, and various cash journal entries
• Coordinate audit requests for the Treasury Department
• Assist in documentation and updating of departmental policies and procedures
• Maintain filing system, photocopying, ordering supplies, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
• Solid knowledge of cash management, banking, and accounting
• Strong knowledge of SAP
• Strong computer, analytical, and technical skills
• Must have strong skill set in Microsoft Applications (primarily Excel, Word, and Power Point)
• Ability to working in a fast-paced environment and prioritize deadlines
• Self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic
• Highly organized
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.