Senior Web Producer
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
EPIX, an MGM Company, is seeking a Senior Web Producer who will co-manage the lifecycle of all EPIX web products in an effort to drive new user acquisition and the retention of existing subscribers, working closely with product, design, engineering, data science and marketing teams. This role will also be responsible for ensuring the successful execution of digital campaigns across platforms managing the day-to-day work and leading larger scale implementations partnering with creative services, marketing, publicity and original programming groups to define and track requirements.
You will need to be a digital specialist understanding digital strategy, UX, design, copywriting, SEO, development, QA and analytics. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, has a keen eye for detail and possesses a collaborative spirit, bringing together teams of different disciplines all working towards a shared goal.
• Partner with marketing, design, product and web development teams to enhance functionality and features in support of new customer acquisition and subscriber retention across all web products
• Co-manage the creation and grooming of the product backlog with the willingness to do the day-to-day work while still taking ownership of larger scale implementations or enhancements
• Translate marketing initiatives and priorities into user stories that help form the EPIX digital experience
• Champion enhanced content experiences and promotions across all EPIX platforms, partnering closely with creative services, original programming, product, project, publicity and marketing teams
• Define success metrics for all items in web roadmap to inform prioritization as well as post-release analysis and report on KPIs with data science, product and business teams
• Write clear user stories that include acceptance criteria and clear definitions of completion/success
• Support user acceptance testing to validate ticket has been successfully completed before code is released to production
• Troubleshoot issues and solve them with the help of web developers and extended digital marketing team
• Set expectations for product scope and delivery timeframes, working with engineering and design on deliverables and execution
• Help to manage day-to-day efforts to ensure smooth and efficient website updates including programming updates, campaign launches and code releases
• Be an evangelist for the development of a best-in-class web experience across all browsers, devices and screens
• Work with Devops team on requirements for supporting web properties, employing best practices and governing the lifecycle of these features
• Govern and maintain best SEO/SEM practices and standards
SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION:
• Bachelor's Degree and/or minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience
• Demonstrated success defining and launching web products
• SEO, SEM, paid social, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics knowledge
• Deep familiarity about digital marketing concepts, including email, social and paid advertising
• Knowledge of best practices for web UX design
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to work as part of a dynamic team environment
• Strong analytical and negotiation skills
• Highly creative, technical and innovative
• Detail oriented with tireless attention to the strategic picture of the business
• Experience with content management systems
EPIX, an MGM company, is a premium television network delivering a broad line-up of quality original series and documentaries, the latest movie releases and classic film franchises -- all available on TV, on demand, online and across devices. A destination for premium content, EPIX is tripling the amount of original programming on the network beginning in 2018, with a roster of original series including Get Shorty starring Chris O'Dowd and Ray Romano, spy thrillers Berlin Station and Deep State, the return of Mark Burnett's boxing competition series The Contender and late-night comedy docuseries Unprotected Sets, from executive producer Wanda Sykes. In 2019, the network will premiere new series Godfather of Harlem starring Forest Whitaker, Pennyworth, the origin story of Batman's butler Alfred, from DC, and Our Lady, LTD starring Sir Ben Kingsley. Launched in October 2009, EPIX is available nationwide through cable, telco, satellite and emerging digital distribution platforms providing more movies than any other network with thousands of titles available for streaming.
At EPIX, we value creative and innovative thinkers who want to join a team that's working to redefine television. To learn more about career opportunities with EPIX, please visit https://corp.epix.com/#working-at-epix
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.