Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Culver City, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Salesforce Architect to join their team to lead numerous Salesforce initiatives that involve the realization of custom, industry-specific solutions on the Lightning platform, as well as establish solutions that involve the Sales, Marketing and Service Clouds, Einstein Analytics and the Salesforce DMP. Individual should have experience developing Salesforce solutions for the Media and Entertainment industry, specifically for studios is highly desirable. Knowledge of processes that comprise the E2E supply chain in the M&E industry, including concepts around Titles, Rights Management, License Contracts, etc. is a plus.
• Collaborate with clients (i.e., MGM business users) and colleagues to establish appropriate, robust solutions within Salesforce taking into consideration constraints such as budget, timeline, expertise, etc.
• Assist in defining requirements and mapping Salesforce features to business processes.
• Actively participate in SDLC processes related to Discovery (Analysis, Requirements Gathering, etc.), Implementation (Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Migrate, etc.) and Support, including documentation of relevant deliverables (e.g., business requirements, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets).
• Provide oversight to ensure highest quality of development and configuration work.
• Responsible for the overall design and development of Salesforce solutions.
Administration and Architecting:
• Serve as system administrator for the Salesforce platform handling all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, generating reports and dashboards, executing systems workflows and other routine tasks that help monitor the health of the system.
• Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
• Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
• Responsible for overall setup, operation and maintenance of the Salesforce platform.
• Define and establish integrations between Salesforce and other systems/applications (e.g., ERP systems, Reporting applications, Appexchange Apps, other CRM systems) using native and 3rd party integration tools such as Informatica, Mulesoft, etc.
• Provide expertise on platform and solution security.
Program & Team Development:
• Work with the Leadership team in establishing roadmaps, proof-of-concepts, etc. to promote Salesforce as a key solution platform at MGM.
• Subject matter expert for the Salesforce platform - stay up-to-date on new Salesforce offerings and trends.
• Establish and build a rapport with clients to identify areas of future business.
• Assist in training clients and colleagues on Salesforce solutions and platform capabilities.
• Team Development: take on leadership responsibilities to expand overall team capabilities, including mentoring and possibly managing resources.
• 3 years of experience as a Salesforce Architect.
• Overall, 10 years of experience developing software solutions on Salesforce or similar products, with at least 5 years of hands-on experience developing and configuring in Salesforce.
• Possess strong end-to-end Salesforce expertise with a proven track record of delivering on-time software projects in a dynamic, fast-paced delivery environment.
• BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management or equivalent field.
• Extensive background with Salesforce development: Apex and Visualforce on the Force.com platform.
• Experience defining application/integration architecture showcasing the use of knowledge domains pertaining to application modeling, product/solution analysis, technology strategy, standards definition, etc. with a focus on interoperability, performance, scalability, reliability/availability, etc.
• Extensive knowledge of database management systems: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, or other databases with SQL and SOQL experience.
• Experience integrating with ERP products such as SAP, reporting tools such as MicroStrategy and Tableau, various databases, etc. is a must.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and client stakeholder management.
• Ability to effectively work in team environment with multiple skill set levels.
• Able to interact with technical and non-technical colleagues, including the ability to facilitate decision making by clearly representing complex technical subjects.
• Experience with Agile development practices and working in a Scrum team (certification a plus).
• Required Certifications: Administrator, Platform Developer 1, Sales Cloud Consultant, and Service Cloud Consultant.
• Desired Certifications: CPQ, Community Cloud, Field Service Lightning, or Platform Developer 2.
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.