Receptionist Administrative Assistant
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a Receptionist - Administrative Assistant. This position will be located in MGM's Beverly Hills office.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Respond to numerous telephone calls; roll calls
• Greet visitors and answer internal and external questions regarding general company information
• Validate parking tickets; file, fax, reproduce documents
• Provide back-up to Executive Director to CEO as needed
• Handle special projects as needed
• Manage all information with absolute confidentiality
• BA/BS degree preferred
• 1-2 years previous ''front desk'' experience in a busy corporate environment
• Professional telephone demeanor
• Customer Service orientation
• Self-starter who is proactive and takes initiative
• Attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Ability to prioritize workload
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.